ept connectors logo.png

2000 Euros donated to St. Nikolaus Children’s Hospice

ept’s apprentices present a donation check from the company

Die Auszubildenden Thomas Huber, Lea Metty, Lea Holzmann, Anna Eder, Magdalene Wölfl, Ausbildungsleiterin Barbara Deininger, Brigitte Waltl-Jensen vom Kinderhospiz im Allgäu e.V., Maximilian Lory sowie Personalleiter Joachim Ruber bei der Übergabe des symbolischen Spendenschecks.
The apprentices Thomas Huber, Lea Metty, Lea Holzmann, Anna Eder, Magdalene Wölfl, training manager Barbara Deininger, Brigitte Waltl-Jensen (Children Hospice at Allgäu e.V.), Maximilian Lory and personnel manager Joachim Ruber bei der Übergabe des symbolischen Spendenschecks.
Die deutschlandweiten Standorte der Kinder- und Jugendhospize
Die deutschlandweiten Standorte der Kinder- und Jugendhospize
€2000 – that was one of three donations from ept’s latest Christmas raffle.

ept apprentices Lea Metty, Maximilian Lory, Anna Eder, Thomas Huber, Lea Holzmann, Isabell Weber, Magdalena Wölfl, and Magdalena Götz organized the Christmas raffle to collect donations for a good cause. The apprentices chose St. Nikolaus Children’s Hospice in Bad Grönenbach in the German district of Unterallgäu, among other candidates, as a recipient of the donation. The institution has been caring for children with incurable, terminal illnesses and their families since March of 2007. The nondenominational children’s hospice provides complete care for up to eight families at once, tending to each family member individually. For 28 days per year, families can benefit from the service in Bad Grönenbach while receiving support from their insurance provider.

70 percent of the children’s hospice is funded by donations, and the remaining 30 percent comes from health insurance funds. In addition to St. Nikolaus Children’s Hospice, the Steingaden middle school received a scroll saw that the students can put to creative use. Both the Buching and Peiting plants combined efforts to make another €2000 donation to the mountain rescue team of Steingaden and Peiting, to be put toward a new mountain rescue station.
Contact ept GmbH
Human Resources Department+49 (0) 8861 / 2501 0+49 (0) 8861 / 6833 2personal@ept.deBergwerkstr. 50
86971 Peiting, Germany
Education currently

The New Apprenticeship Year is Here: 38 Young People Start their Careers at ept
May/June 2019 Peiting, Buching
Training Try-Outs: 160 visitors come to Apprenticeship Day at ept
January 29, 2019 Habartov, Svatava
Plant visit in the Czech Republic – ept apprentices tour the plants in Habartov and Svatava
January 17, 2019 Bad Grönenbach
2000 Euros donated to St. Nikolaus Children’s Hospice
September 2018 Peiting
More Trainees than ever: 38 ept Apprentices begin their Training
To ensure the best possible service, we use third-party cookies.
Refuse✓ Allow cookiesMore infoLess info

Statistics cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our web page by collecting and reporting information anonymously.

The following cookies are set by Google Analytics:
Cookie _ga:
Provider: www.ept.de, Expiration: 2 years, Type: HTTP
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the site.

Cookie _gat:
Provider: www.ept.de, Expiration: 1 day, Type: HTTP
Used by Google Analytics to limit the request rate.

Cookie _gid:
Provider: www.ept.de, Expiration: 1 day, Type: HTTP
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the site.

Further information can be found in our privacy policy.

§
You are here:
nbsp;
facebookInstagramtwitteryoutubexingLinkedIn